One-on-One Thermal Aquatic Bodywork: Restore, Relax, Re-balance
Neglected connective tissue and a restricted body are given new life as it is stretched and moved in 92-94 degree water.
- Increases range of motion in joints
- Lengthens the spine to provide postural alignment
- Decrease in pain (physical and emotional)
- Reduces fatigue and stress
- Decreases spasticity (muscular hypertonicity)
- Increases muscle relaxation
- Restores sensory perception and motor control
For more information or to make an appointment, contact Sheila Cook, NMT at 205-313-7480 or gro.e1487808837rohse1487808837kal@c1487808837alieh1487808837s1487808837.
Aquatic Bodywork Rates:
- One-hour session: $45
- Single half-hour session: $25
- Six half-hour sessions: $150
- Twelve half-hour sessions: $300